Cobwebb Application Managed Service (AMS)
With a Cobwebb AMS agreement you can outsource the ongoing task of managing and maintaining your Cobwebb applications to the experts. Us!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small company or a large enterprise, leveraging an AMS will enable you to improve internal efficiency, increase user satisfaction and free your internal IT team to focus on moving forward.
If you lose an in-house employee critical to application maintenance, not only will you lose a critical member and increase your backlog, but there’s a cost to recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and training; especially considering how niche some of these IBMi skills are to maintain.
What does the service include?
- Software upgrades and patching
- Application administration and scheduled housekeeping
- Priority support
- Extended hours support
- Helpdesk support – 2nd line
- Backup & HA checks
- CPPD Audit & Annual Health Check
- iSeries Audit & Annual Health Check
Who are these services for?
Many of our customers already have great CPPD knowledge, stay current with software releases and carry out housekeeping tasks; however, not everybody has the skills and/or the capacity to carry out these tasks on a regular basis. For those customers, CPPD AMS is here to support you and complement your existing skills.
- Flexible offering – full AMS and a la carte service options available
- Predictable annual fees
- Access to experienced and highly specialised talent (iSeries)
- Stay current with Cobwebb’s Product Support Lifecycle Policy
To learn more about Cobwebb AMS, or to discuss your specific support requirements, please call 01732 447900 or email email@example.com